Retail Entrepreneurship Simulation
Entrepreneur: Instructor Access
Entrepreneur challenges students to manage the details of a start-up retail clothing store.
To review our simulations, request a Faculty ID today
Instructors who want to review our simulations can do so with a Faculty ID and password. Simply fill out this request form and we'll gladly send out your information within 24 hours. With a Faculty ID, you will be able to demo the simulation and review all of the resources that come with the simulation, which include:
- Student and Instructor Manuals
- Full descriptions of the incidents
- Demo access to play the simulation
- Review of demo games to see how the simulation looks once it is completed.
- Teaching resources such as Introductory presentations, self-guided tours and tutorials, result analysis aids, start-up guides and frequently asked questions
- Optional assignments that can be used with the simulation
Get a personalized walkthrough of the simulation with us
We've found the best way to determine if a simulation is a good fit is to do a walkthrough of the simulation with us. We will gladly set up a Webex walkthrough of any of our simulations--just fill out our Faculty ID and request a Webex today.
At a Glance
Direct and/or Benchmark Competition
Direct and/or Benchmark
Direct & Benchmark simulation allow your students to team-up and duke it out as separate companies within the same industry, or for each team of students to take on simulated competitors in their own industry.
- Introduction to Business
- Principles of Management
- Small Business Management
- Retail Management
- Start-up decisions: Name, location, and funding for business
- Purchasing and inventory management
- Pricing, promotion and advertising
- Staffing and wages
- Behavioral elements presented in the form of up to 11 mini-cases or incidents to encourage class discussion on different business and management topics.