18 Nov COMING FALL 2020: A MAJOR UPDATE TO COUNTRYMANAGER SIMULATION
We are pleased to release a major update for CountryManager simulation!
Version 4.0 comes about thanks to the input from our customers, collaboration with the authors and development team, as well as customer service and marketing!
Coming in December 2019, users of CountryManager will be able to preview our updates in preparation for its limited release in Summer 2020! CountryManager has a new look, updated data, as well as new resources!
Thank you for being a customer of CountryManager! Keep an eye out for our webinars where we review the changes!
BRAND NEW LOOK
Intuitive interface, easier navigation
NEW ANALYSIS TOOLS
Conjoint Analysis & Perceptual Mapping
Here are a few of the updates we made:
- Updated scenario: Across the board, specifically in areas such as exchanges rates, market conditions, the economy for individual countries.
- Conjoint Analysis & Perceptual Mapping: New research tools now available to help students dig deep into the data available.
- Timeline: For students to get a visual representation of their key decisions and to help with planning.
- Updated interface: We redesigned it from the ground up, new charts and graphs, fresh, intuitive, contemporary presentation of data.
- Case video: As a supplement to the written case, this provides a suitable overview of the case.
Timeline for our release of CountryManager 4.0:
Instructor access will be available for current customers to review and get familiar with our changes.
Limited Release means it’s available for anyone to use, whether or not the have had much experience, all the resources will be available, and any bug fixes will be fully deployed. At this stage you still have the option to use the previous version (CountryManager 3.0).
Full Product Release
Full Product Release means that it’s now the default version for all CountryManager users!